A Life Well Lived in February …and a MyMemories giveaway!
2. What could be nicer than curling up on the couch with a fuzzy blanket and comfy pillows on a cold winter’s night? Nothing can compare to that kind of toasty comfort but by this point in the season, every odd and end from your linen closet seems to have migrated to the living room and built a nest of their own! Clear away Grandma’s macrame throws and other bits of decor that have been cramping your style and spice things up with a touch of zebra or leopard! A little animal print can go a long way so we suggest embracing the ‘wild things’ decor with super fab pillows like the ones found at Society Social.
(I am a recent Clarisonic convert and my skin has never looked and felt better!)
4. Dressing up for a date shouldn’t end at the stroke of midnight on Valentine’s Day! Whether its cocktails at the Plaza or spaghetti at the Olive Garden, wow your date with a ravishing frock in the color of the day!
5. Did your Valentine not meet your ‘expectations’ in the gift department this year?? Take up a new tradition for the month of amour and make this the year you start to spread a little love your way! Pick up a little token of your affectation for your sweet self like this metallic spiral bangle from Stella and Dot which will please you and your pocketbook all at the same time!
7. Valentine’s Day might be long gone but who says you can’t keep the theme of sweethearts and amour going all month long with a gorgeously vibrant red bouquet brightening up any corner of your home or office!
Now let’s get this weekend off to a fabulous start with a super giveaway!
The nice folks at MyMemories, a digital scrapbooking site, have offered up a copy of their award winning digital scrapbooking software for one lucky reader.
Great for the scrapbookers in the bunch but what about the rest of us you say?
While I am not a scrapbooker, I am a blogger who loves to get fancy with the images I use and for those of you out there like me, you will love all the different ways you can incorporate the digital pages created with the software into your blog or website! The collage above was created using the software and was done in no time! I have been getting acquainted with the software over the last month and can’t get over the countless ways a blogger can add a little oomph to their blog all with a smidge of creativity and this software. The software even lets you insert hotlinks (web addresses) over individual images so when you hover over the image with one little click, away you go to the inserted web address.
Take that Photoshop and Picasa!
How to enter:
1. Visit the MyMemories site and leave a comment below telling us how you would use the software for one entry.
2. Become a follower of this blog for one entry. (If you are already a follower, mention it in your comment to be counted as an entry)
3. ‘Like’ us on Facebook for one entry.
4. ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for one entry.
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or your blog for one entry. (Every mention will equal one entry so post as many times as you like throughout the week, just come back each time you mention the giveaway and let us know your FB, Twitter or blog info for confirmation.)
Contest ends on Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST and the winner will be announced on Sunday March 4, 2012.